This page features the Camoplast 9214H Ripsaw II snowmobile track. Its a member of Camoplasts Ripsaw family of track. The 9214H has the following features:
- The 9214H Ripsaw II is one of the newest members of the Ripsaw family of snowmobile tracks. Features a new lug design that combines the best features of the Ripsaw, Cobra and Predator tracks. This results in excellent performance on a wide variety of trail conditions.
- Less side bite through the corners than the original RipSaw
- Less track noise for quieter operation on hard-packed groomed trails
- Technical information concerning this track:
- 15 inches wide by 121 inches in length
- The lug or tread height is 1.25 inches
- Weight is approximately 41 pounds
- Clips: Fully Clipped
- Windows: All Open
- Our SKU: TR9214
- Camoplast SKU: 9214H
Regular retail is $669
- Use The, Add To Cart And Order, Icon Located Below To See Your Price
- See below for ordering information
You Have Two Ordering Options
- Shipping ranges from $40 to $65 depending on where the track is shipping to and the size of the track being ordered. This rate scale is good for the lower 48 states.
- Shipping to Alaska is possible, but very expensive. Visit our snowmobile tracks to Alaska page for more information.
- If you need your track shipped to Canada, visit our Canadian Snowmobile Track page to learn about your shipping options to Canada.
- Sales tax is charged only if the order is shipping to a location in New York
State. Sales tax is approximately 8.25%. If the track isn’t shipping to a location in New York State, then there is NO SALES Tax!
- Before using the online ordering option, make sure you know the track will fit
your sled and work for your riding conditions.
- If you order online and we determine there is a shipping surcharge to your
location (such as in a mountain state.) We will send you a request for the amount due. You can always cancel the order and get refunded if the amount is too much.