This page features the Camoplast 9214 Ripsaw II snowmobile track. Its a member of Camoplasts Ripsaw family of track. The 9214 has the following features:
- The 9214 Ripsaw II is one of the newest members of the Ripsaw family of snowmobile tracks. Features a new lug design that combines the best features of the Ripsaw, Cobra and Predator tracks. This results in excellent performance on a wide variety of trail conditions.
- Less side bite through the corners than the original RipSaw
- Less track noise for quieter operation on hard-packed groomed trails
- Technical information concerning this track:
- 15 inches wide by 121 inches in length
- The lug or tread height is 1.25 inches
- Weight is approximately 41 pounds
- Regular retail is $669. Your Price is $450, plus shipping.
- See below for ordering information
How To Order
You can call to order at 607-693-1031 M-F 10am to 4pm EST OR, you can order online below using Paypal.
Things to know before ordering:
- Shipping is $40 to $45 to most locations in the lower 48 states with the exception of some Mountain States. Some locations will incur a shipping surcharge which usually amounts to another $40.
- Shipping to Alaska is possible, but very expensive. Visit our snowmobile tracks to Alaska page for more information.
- Sales tax is charged only if the order is shipping to a location in New York State. Sales tax is approximately 8.25%. If the track isn’t shipping to a location in New York State, then there is NO SALES Tax!
- Before using the online ordering below, make sure you know the track will fit your sled and work for your riding conditions.
- If you order online and we determine there is a shipping surcharge to your location (such as in a mountain state.) We will send you a request for the amount due. You can always cancel the order and get refunded if the amount is too much. Usually the surcharge is about $40.
Pay With Paypal Below. It will take you to our Belden Motosport Paypal page. (We, Belden Motosport own and operated Sledtrack.com)