This page features the Camoplast 9158H Ripsaw II snowmobile track. Its a member of Camoplasts Ripsaw family of track. The 9158H has the following features:
- The 9158H Ripsaw II is one of the newest members of the Ripsaw family of snowmobile tracks. Features a new lug design that combines the best features of the Ripsaw, Cobra and Predator tracks. This results in excellent performance on a wide variety of trail conditions.
- Less side bite through the corners than the original RipSaw
- Less track noise for quieter operation on hard-packed groomed trails
- Technical information concerning this track:
- 15 inches wide by 120 inches in length
- The lug or tread height is 1.00 inches
- Weight is approximately 32 pounds
- Clips: Fully Clipped
- Windows: All Open
- Pitch: 2.86″
- Ply: 1 ply
- Our SKU: TR9158
- Camoplast SKU: 9158H
Regular retail is $589
- Your Price $450 plus shipping
- Use The, Add To Cart And Order, Icon Located Below To Order
You Have Two Ordering Options
- Shipping ranges from $40 to $65 depending on where the track is shipping to and the size of the track being ordered. This rate scale is good for the lower 48 states.
- Shipping to Alaska is possible, but very expensive. Visit our snowmobile tracks to Alaska page for more information.
- If you need your track shipped to Canada, visit our Canadian Snowmobile Track page to learn about your shipping options to Canada.
- Sales tax is charged only if the order is shipping to a location in New York State. Sales tax is approximately 8.25%. If the track isn’t shipping to a location in New York State, then there is NO SALES Tax!
- Before using the online ordering option, make sure you know the track will fit your sled and work for your riding conditions. Not sure what track fits your sled? Contact us and we will tell you.