This page features the Camoplast 9968H96 Predrilled Ripsaw snowmobile track. Its a member of Camoplasts Ripsaw family of track. The 9968H96 has the following features:
- The 9968H96 Ripsaw track features aggressive angled profiles which result in outstanding forward and lateral bite on groomed trails
- Predrilled with 96 holes to accept studs
- Has a “Chopped” lug design that means superior handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed groomed trails
- Its narrow lug base provides less rolling resistance for maximum top speed
- Has rigid lugs that provide excellent durability and longevity for many miles of use
- Technical information concerning this track:
- 15 inches wide by 121 inches in length
- The lug or tread height is 1.25 inches
- Weight is approximately 39 pounds
- Clips: Fully Clipped
- Windows: All Open
- Pitch: 2.52″
- Ply: 2 ply
- Our SKU: 9968H96
- Camoplast SKU: 9968H96
Regular retail is $495
- Your Price is $395
- Use The, Add To Cart And Order, Icon Located Below To Order
- Shipping is $40 to anywhere in US, except Alaska
- We also offer two stud packages for this track. Visit our snowmobile stud package page to learn more.
- Learn about shipping rates to Alaska.
- See below for ordering information
You Have Two Ordering Options
- If you need your track shipped to Canada, visit our Canadian Snowmobile Track page to learn about your shipping options to Canada.
- Sales tax is charged only if the order is shipping to a location in New York State. Sales tax is approximately 8.25%. If the track isn’t shipping to a location in New York State, then there is NO SALES Tax!
- Before using the online ordering option, make sure you know the track will fit your sled and work for your riding conditions. Not sure what track fits your sled? Contact us and we will tell you.