Camoplast Ice Attak snowmobile tracks feature a 1 inch lug height with an embedded sharp tip lug stud. This line of tracks delivers excellent top speed and handling on hard packed snow. It’s a great choice for sleds that can’t fit a taller lug design.
Specific features include:
- Part of the Ice Control Enhancement Technology (ICE Tech) series of snowmobile tracks
- Comes factory pre-studded which results in improved traction
- Has a HackSaw derivative lug design for good top speed and handling on hard-packed snow
- Stud pattern features 31 separate traction points
- Available in two lug heights
- 1.06 inch lug height for average trail and good speed
- 1.375 inch lug height for on and off-trail applications
You can see some of the closeup features below.
|SKU||Model||Dimensions||Weight||More Info & Order|
|9028H||Ice Attak||121" X 15" X 1.063"||38 Lbs.||More Info & Order The 9028H|
|9029H||Ice Attak||136" X 15" X 1.063"||43 Lbs.||More Info & Order The 9029H|
|9037H||Ice Attak||128" X 15" X 1.063"||35 Lbs.||More Info & Order The 9037H|
|9134H||Ice Attak||137" X 16" X 1.375"||49 Lbs.||More Info & Order The 9134H|
Ready to order? You can either order online by using the links on this page OR call us at 607-693-1031 M-F 10am to 4pm EST. If you need help determining what track to purchase, you can contact us by phone at the above number or contact us by email.