While we do not ship snowmobile tracks directly to Canada, there are several ways you can still order AND have your track delivered to you. What we can do is ship the track to a location within the US, from which you can then have the track shipped onward to you.
Your Choices In This Case Are:
- Have your order shipped to a relative or friend in the United States. In this case, simply use their address as the ship to address. Of course then you’d have to arrange for getting the item from the relative or friend to you. You’ll also want to review the possible duties and taxes you might incur upon re-entry into Canada.
- Have your order shipped to a Border Store. What is a Border Store?
- Use a Package Forwarding Service What is a package forwarding service?
What is a Border Store? Border Stores are businesses located in the US along the US and Canadian border that accept shipments on the behalf of Canadians. Border Stores simply accept the package on your behalf for a small fee. If you plan on going this route, you’ll want to review the possible duties and taxes you might incur upon re-entry into Canada.
Below is the list of Border Stores we are aware of:
- Rydens Border Store located in Grand Portage, Minnesota. They accept the package on your behalf for a fee. You’ll have to go there to pick it up.
- Ship To The Border They offer multiple locations located along the US and Canadian Border. Visit this page on their website for complete details on their services.
What is a Package Forwarding Services? Packaging Forwarding Services businesses accept packages on your behalf, can arrange payment for merchandise on your behalf, can ship packages directly to you and usually help with determining duties and taxes. In case you can’t travel to the border to pickup your order, or if we have a problem processing your payment you’d want to use this option.
Below is the list of Package Forwarding services we are aware of:
You can reach us at 607-693-1031 M-F 10am to 4pm EST.