This page explains where we ship to and our shipping methods and rates.
Where We Ship To
We ship to the lower 48 states using standard group UPS. We ship to Alaska using USPS Priority Mail.
Shipping Methods and Rates:
1. For Orders Shipping To The Lower 48 States
In most cases your order will be shipped by Standard Ground UPS. There are a few exceptions. For example if we ship directly from a supplier (in the case of a drop ship), a local carrier might be used
Rates for the lower 48 states are:
- Tracks measuring 114 inch to 136 inch tracks cost $40 to $45
- Tracks measuring 137 inch to 144 inch tracks cost $50
- Tracks measuring 146 inch to 151 inch tracks cost $55
- Tracks measuring 151 inch and larger tracks cost $65
It should be noted that we do not ship tracks next day air, 2nd day air or 3 day air as it’s too expensive
2. For Orders Shipping To Alaska
We ship to Alaska via USPS Priority Mail With Tracking And Insurance
Shipping to Alaska is possible by USPS Priority Mail from our warehouse in NY. When checking out you will be presented with an estimated shipping quote. Simply checkout with that shipping quote. Once we receive the order we will calculate the exact cost of shipping to your location in Alaska and then send you an email to confirm the cost. All you need to do is email us back confirming the amount.
We do NOT ship outside the United States.