Welcome to our snowmobile track resource guide. Since the track on your snowmobile isn’t going to last forever, it’s good to educate yourself on all the variables involved with selecting a new track. Its similar to buying new tires for your vehicle, you need to make sure the tires are going to fit and match your driving style and conditions.
As such, we’ve collected these educational links that help you understand replacement snowmobile tracks better.
- Camoplasts track selector – This webpage on the Camoplast website can walk you through the selection process. Note, it’s not perfect as it can’t ask you questions about your riding style and more.
- Review Of The Cobra Line Of Snowmobile Tracks – This review by Snowmobile.com is from 2009 and covers the Cobra line of snowmobile tracks. It’s a little dated but still has some worthwhile information in it.
- Overview Review Of Camoplast Tracks – From SnoTrax Television an overview of Camoplast snowmobile tracks.
- Camoplast Ice Ripper Snowmobile Track Review – Review of the Ice Ripper series of snowmobile tracks from Snogoer Magazine.
- Review Of The Camoplast Cobra 136 Inch Track – A review of the Cobra snowmobile track from Snowgoer Magazine. Dated from 2009, but still worth read.
- Snowmobile Track Replacement Overview – Provides an overview of replacing a snowmobile track. From SnowTrax Television.
- Download the Camoplast Snowmobile Track Catalog for offline viewing or printing
- Camoplast Snowmobile Track Inspection Guide
Did you find this page useful? If so please share it with a friend